Every day this week, we’re highlighting a different impact area where Tillman Scholars inspire action and lead the way.
Today, we turn to the innovators and entrepreneurs in this community of passionate leaders carrying on the legacy of Pat Tillman.
The entrepreneurial spirit of these Tillman Scholars carries into the organizations they lead, in support of one central goal: inspiring action. Scholars like:
- Kimberly Jung, now the CEO of the podcast company Blanchard House and cofounder of Rumi Spice, which helped Afghan farmers to gain access to new markets
- Adam Schwartzbaugh, CEO and cofounder of Almond Fintech, which aims to remove barriers between people and money through borderless financial technology
- Tim Hsia, a serial entrepreneur who founded the ad firm Media Mobilize and the VC firm Context Ventures — and cofounded Service to School
- Alex Pruden, who leads Aleo, a platform for building private applications, as CEO
- Jo Unruh, cofounder and CEO of NiftyLit, which uses blockchain technology to publish artists and writers
- Socrates Rosenfeld, the CEO of Jane Technologies, the e-commerce cannabis startup
- …and more
You can help the veterans and military spouses like these creative and inspired leaders find that next opportunity or venture by supporting PTF today at donate.ptf.org.