The 13th Annual Pat’s Run presented by TEKSystems will take place on Saturday, April 22 at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ and Tillman Honors Runs nationwide. Pat’s Run is the signature fundraising event of the Pat Tillman Foundation, which invests in military veterans and their spouses through academic scholarships – building a diverse community of leaders committed to service to others.
New for 2017! We’re proud to unveil exciting features including:
– Finishing inside Sun Devil Stadium
– Camo Race Shirt & Merchandise
– New Collector Series Medal for all 4.2 Mile finishers
– Post-Race Party with Beer & Music
– New Corral Technology that validates corral assignments based on actual finish times
– Advanced Light Rail tickets for purchase with registration
Check back soon for our 2017 fundraising toolkit to easily support the Tillman Scholars! The fundraiser who raises the most by the following dates will receive:
– Feb 15: Bose Headphones
– Mar 15: ASU Tillman #42 Game Issued Jersey
– Apr 22: Custom Framed ASU Tillman #42 Game Issued Jersey
Fundraising Thresholds for Total Raised:
– $100: $5 off entry to Pat’s Run in 2018
– $500: $25 off entry to Pat’s Run in 2018
– $1,000: Pass for you and a guest for the VIP Reception (night before Pat’s Run 2017) and to the VIP Hospitality Tent (on race day 2017), and $25 off entry to Pat’s Run in 2018.
– $5,000: Sun Devil Behind The Scenes Experience (Date TBD), Pass for you and a guest for the VIP Reception (night before race day) and to the VIP Hospitality Tent (on race day 2017), and $25 off entry to Pat’s Run in 2018.
Confirm your Registration
Pat’s Run starts at 7:05am on April 22nd. The Kids Run starts at 9:45am. The Expo and Kids Corner will open at 6:00am.
Pat’s Run is a 4.2 Mile Run/Walk that winds through the streets of Tempe ending on the 42 yard line at ASU Sun Devil Stadium.
Kids Run registration is $5. Kids 12 and under will Run/Walk 0.42 miles from the Kids Corner to Sun Devil Stadium.
Team registration for Pat’s Run is now open. For details, click here.
No matter your level of experience, check out some of our tips to prepare for a safe, fun Pat’s Run! Read our training tips.
Sign up as a Remote Runner or register for a Tillman Honor Run sponsored by the ASU Alumni Association. Your support will help us empower more leaders like the Tillman Scholars for our country and communities.
Have a question about a Tillman Honor Run? Send us a note!
You can label runner’s bibs. Pack team boxes. Guide runners on the course. The list of jobs goes on and on. We need a LOT of volunteers on our Race Crew to make Pat’s Run a success. But you’ll enjoy the day. You’ll meet people who care about the same things you do. And you’ll make an important contribution to a cause that really matters.Sign up now to volunteer