How to host a pints for pat
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Pints for Pat! These events play an important role in raising awareness and funds for the Pat Tillman Foundation (PTF). Your support empowers our leaders and ignites impact in your communities at home and around the world.
WHO? Bring together your business partners, colleagues, friends and family in your community to host a Pints for Pat event!
WHAT? Pints for Pat events allow partners, supporters and Tillman Scholars the opportunity to host a gathering to support the mission of PTF and raise a glass in Pat’s honor.
WHERE? Find a local bar, restaurant or facility that is excited to partner with you on a Pints for Pat event and that can accompany your event size.
WHEN? You can host a Pints for Pat any time of the year that works best for your schedule.
Please complete the event host proposal here. Once you have completed the application, a member of our team will review the proposal and be in touch regarding the next steps.
Our team is here to support you in making your event as successful as possible!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does PTF provide the space for the event?
We are not able to secure or provide space for your Pints for Pat event. However, our team would be happy to walk you through recommendations and outreach.
What is PTF able to provide for our event?
Our team is happy to provide you with the following event support:
- A letter of authorization to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers
- Support on a fundraising/registration page build-out
- Provide a marketing toolkit including an overview for the approved use of our logo, boiler language, sample collateral, proposed social media language, etc.
- PTF will provide 1 regional specific email blast for promotion of your event
- Additionally, PTF will provide suggestions regarding best practices on fundraising, running a successful raffle and auction, best practices on securing in-kind donations, etc.
- The foundation will provide exclusive PTF merchandise (including a gift certificate to shop.ptf.org) to raffle (value: $150)
Does PTF provide the pint glasses for our event?
Purchasing the Pints for Pat Guinness pint glasses for the event is optional. If you plan to do so for your event, we kindly ask the event host to purchase these. Our team will connect you directly with our distributor via email and let you know what information is needed to begin the ordering process. Typically, the turnaround time for ordering glasses is one month.
Is someone from PTF able to attend my event?
We cannot guarantee that PTF staff or a Tillman Scholar will be able to attend your event. However, if there is an opportunity to have someone local to your area attend, we will absolutely help to facilitate that!
Will PTF help promote my event?
Yes, PTF can help promote your event by sending one email to people in your area and by sharing one social media post.
Thank you again for your interest in hosting a Pints for Pat. If you have additional questions about Pints for Pat, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at [email protected].