Pat Tillman consistently proved throughout his lifetime that he could outperform anyone’s expectations for him — and he showed it when he went from being drafted 226th in 1998 to becoming the starting safety for the Arizona Cardinals.
That spirit and tenacity is why we’ve created Team 226, a monthly membership program that sustains our foundation and our Tillman Scholars program throughout the year and brings our most committed supporters deeper into our community. We’re so excited to announce DraftKings as Team 226’s presenting sponsor and that for the next year, they’ll match donations from all new Team 226 members, up to $50,000!
We’re also rolling out some updated benefits for this community of supporters — here’s what to expect when you double your impact and make it monthly this year.
Team 226 Benefits
When you join Team 226, you’ll also enjoy the following perks, dependent on your giving level:
- All Team 226 members: 15% store discount*
- $10 and up: Invitation to the Team 226 Huddle, a monthly virtual coffee chat with a Tillman Scholar on their impact and leadership, limited to Team 226 members
- $25 and up: A limited edition Team 226 t-shirt, plus the Team 226 Huddle
- $40 and up: A set of special edition pint glasses, plus the shirt and the Team 226 Huddle
- $75 and up: One complimentary registration to the Pat’s Run Challenge Series, plus pint glasses, Team 226 shirt, and the Team 226 Huddle
- $100 and up: Two complimentary registrations to the Pat’s Run Challenge Series, plus pint glasses, Team 226 shirt, and the Team 226 Huddle
Throughout the next year, we’ll be rolling out more exclusive updates for Team 226 members — stay tuned to learn more!
*Store discount does not apply to Callaway or The North Face items. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Team 226 Huddle
Join us June 23 at 11 a.m. CT
Team 226 Huddles are invite-only virtual conversations with special guests and Tillman Scholars, about the impact that our scholars and PTF create, thanks to their support. Our next Team 226 Huddle is June 23.
Want to access the event? Join Team 226 and you’ll receive your invitation by email a week before the next event. Can’t make it? All Team 226 members will get a recording to watch a few days after the Huddle.
For additional questions or information, please email [email protected].